Tuesday, January 18, 2011

 

James Eric Fuller On HypnoThoughts.com Or How I Came To Love The Penalty That Good Men Pay For Not Being Interested In Politics

James Eric Fuller is a member of HypnoThoughts.com:

Male

Seems non-inclusive to me but maybe his bio makes it better:


Areas of Specialty:
I use extraordinary persuasive charisma to interest blase, apathetic, oblivious and at times hostile voters to listen to the voice of justice and consanguinity. My experiences encountering public figures and many affluent travelers in person has led me to believe that we all are to blame for George W. Bush.

As Plato stated, "The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to be governed by men worse than themselves."

Mmm. Guess not.

But good luck with the psychiatric evaluation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?