Monday, February 08, 2010

 

Hannah Giles Reminds Blob Beckel Of His Roots As A 20-Year-Old Hooker's F'n Retarded Democrat John

Obama waterboy Blob Beckel attacked James O'Keefe on Hannity last week, attempting to marginalize O'Keefe and his fellow investigative journalist Hannah Giles, whom he called a "ho" and "a very convincing hooker".

Quoth Miss Giles writing at Big Journalism,

All I can say is, Beckel would know.

This isn’t the first time he has been befuddled by a young woman’s actions. In the summer of 2002 Beckel came to know 20-year old “Tiffany,” a professional hooker who, after establishing a business relationship with him, attempted to extort $50,000 in exchange for her not exposing their relationship to his ex-wife and employers.

Don’t believe it, don’t remember it, want to get the facts? Check the police report for the gory details:
And so I did. I followed Hannah's link to The Smoking Gun and found a quite fulsome account of Beckel's experience in judging a hooker's believability. So I don't wonder at Giles' closing remark:

If he had said I was a convincing hooker based on the fact that ACORN offices felt comfortable enough with me that they thought I could run a good underage brothel in their local communities, then things would be a little different. We find instead that he is creeping on my body, rather than condemning a corrupt organization.
A staggering hit, that, and well-deserved.

Although I have to say, what with my new appreciation for Blob Beckel, I do hope that Hannity keeps him on the show as this story becomes the 800-pound gorilla to Fox's viewers, who won't stand f'dat shit.

While we're on the subject of Blob Beckel's lack of integrity, will Sean Hannity please ask the Blobian One what he knew about the whole John Edwards affair and why he participated in the media blackout?

S'long, Blob.

Mmmm mmmm mmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?