Monday, November 23, 2009

 

Not Even The Same Species As Us

Chrissakes.

Uncle Jimbo: "This guy is my new favorite post-human."

And how can people continue to eat meat when they become aware that nearly 53 billion land animals are slaughtered every year for human consumption?
That's like asking how people can continue to drive cars when they become aware that nearly whatever gazillion barrels of oil are burned every year for human consumption. The question answers itself: it's what we do.

If he doesn't want to do it? Fine.

But when it comes to telling me I can't do it - fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

By the way, idiot: millions of critters kill millions of other critters all around the planet every minute of every day. For food. It's called "dinner".

Elton John called it "The Circle Of Life".

On a fine Sunday afternoon with my dear friends gathered 'round, I call it "juicy pork baby back ribs fresh from my Broil King barbeque, lip-smackin' good I tell ya".

Don't get me wrong; I'm nothing if not pro-critter. That's why I have a membership in People Eating Tasty Animals.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?