Thursday, September 17, 2009

 

As A Matter Of Fact, Yes I Did

Jay Nordlinger, you dear, trusting man, you:
I thought Barack Obama would be a poor and troublesome president. Did I think he would yuk it up with Hugo Chavez, smirk with Daniel Ortega about the Bay of Pigs, turn his wrath on a Central American democracy trying to follow its constitution, denounce President Bush abroad, bow to the king of Saudi Arabia, endorse a radical Middle Eastern view of how Israel came into being, knock Western countries that try to protect Muslim girls from unwanted shrouding, invite the Iranian regime to our Fourth of July parties, stay essentially mute in the face of counterrevolution in Iran, squeeze and panic Israel, cold-shoulder the Cuban democrats in order to warm to the Cuban dictatorship, scrap missile defense in Eastern Europe, and refuse to meet with the Dalai Lama — in addition to his attempts to have government eat great portions of American society? No, I did not. You?
As a matter of fact, yes I did, because I listened to the promises he made his acolytes that he thought no-one else would hear.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?