Thursday, April 23, 2009

 

Janeane Garofalo: White Chick Protector of the Lowly Negro

That's Gonna Hurt
Kevin Jackson took the same view most adults did after hearing no-talent failed-everything Garafalo's latest elitist idiocy:

Democrats have done nothing, repeat nothing for blacks, except to exploit blacks for Democrats' own racist agendas. If you don't believe me, look at, well…Janeane Garofalo!

Garofalo is a failed comedian, a hack of an actress, a failed radio talk-show host, and essentially has been out of the mainstream since making B-movies that had the viewership of an Olbermann segment on MSNBC! I get more views on my YouTube videos of racist Democrats picking lint from their navels and eating Cheetos. Admittedly those are funny, and the hit count is rising.

In typical racist Democrat elitist fashion, Garofalo feels the need to meddle in the black community. I can't imagine a life where I wake up in the morning and say something like, "I think today I will read an article on [insert oppressed here], and then go on [insert oppressed here] TV to protect those pitiful, stupid, weak [insert oppressed here]. Kevin…you are a wonderful man for caring about these people who obviously have no spokesperson, and can't protect themselves! I love me some ME!" Such is the life of a racist Democrat elitist. Protectors of the World…oh, and their own agendas!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?