Friday, March 20, 2009

 

Obama's Special Olympics

Stupid Is As Stupid Does
Meanwhile, Obama Is Still Driving The Economy Into The Tank

The Messiah insulted Special Olympics athletes tonight on his show in Jay Leno's studio.

How stooopid can Chimpy McJugEars get?

"If Bush Had Done This", anyone? Any takers?













No?













Balls, people, let's grow some balls!

I repeat: I didn't write the rules. I'm just doing what worked for the last eight years.

Funny. I don't recall W making fun of anyone at all, let alone Special Olympics athletes, although I do recall the fuss made about Imus' faux pas. And I sure do recall the Messiah having to make lame-ass excuses for almost everyone he has associated with for the past twenty years.

Ace:

Y'see when he was joking about what a fucking failure he is at bowling, he was not, NOT, saying anything at all about Special Olympics (except for that part where the only way we get the joke is because of what we know about the Special Olympics). Spin, monkeys, spin!

That time I got a ticket for "improper lane change" and I said, "I was driving like a woman"? Totally not making fun of women drivers. At all. How could you even think that?

I remember when you ate all my powdered donettes and I said, "fat people like you are fat for stuffing their fat faces with my donettes and you're going to die a fat person's death." It was in no way intended to disparage fat people. I have the highest regard for fat people. Really.

And when I refer to left wingers and other liberals as idiots, I really really do not mean to disparage idiots, because in comparison to left wingers and other liberals, idiots are fucking geniuses.

Now, don't get me wrong about fucking geniuses...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?