Wednesday, February 04, 2009

 

Mystery Solved

I've been daily astounded by the monumental numbers Democrats continue to throw around in the name of "stimulating" the economy: are things really that bad? I mean, a trillion-dollars-borrowed-on-the-backs-of-three-or-four-succeeding-generations-bad? So bad that for the first time in recorded history, tax cuts will have absolutely no resuscitative effect on the economy?

I mean, that's just extraordinary, I tell ya.

But I'm happy to say that I have discovered an overarching context that, once accounted for, draws everything into perfect perspective. And the best thing about it is that it's very simple to understand. Just watch this video, listen to Nuancy the Pelosian One discuss looming unemployment statistics, and you will experience a moment of enlightenment that will shake you to your very soul:



That's right: Democrats just plain can't fucking count. This should not be a surprise: they can't do anything else of any value either.

On the other hand, perhaps the Pelosian One was thinking about Acorn voter rolls.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?