Friday, December 12, 2008

 

How To Deal With An Idiot

I took my beloved wife to dinner last Saturday night in our beautiful little town and serenaded her as we walked home through the town park. It was but one of a lifetime of wonderful, intimate and satisfying moments between us.

Then a drunken local teen punk came along and ruined the mood, breaking a beer bottle on the pavement in the parking lot and offering up a stream of profanity as we passed through. I called him out on his behavior. He insulted my beloved wife and invited me to "bring it", so I broke his nose and put him on his ass in front of all his little pals.

Didn't want to.

Felt I owed it to him.

A couple of nights later I serenaded my beloved wife while we walked through the town park, and all was peaceful.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?