Sunday, January 13, 2008

 

"I Simply Won't Comply"

Ezra Levant releases more vignettes from his trial vs. the Islamofascist Rights Commission of Al Bhurta, featuring Thought-Policething Shirlene McGovern, who is Just Doing Her Job:

"You're entitled to your opinion, that's for sure."
"I wish that were the fact."


"I'll rot in hell before I use my mouth to say that fascist's words."


"I am not attempting to be exonerated because I meet your standard of reasonableness... I do not seek to convince you because to do so means that I grant you some moral authority."


From Levant's blog:
Look at the motley crew of lobby groups to which Awan sent his letter -- that's the coalition of censors (Mark Steyn might call it the "coalition of the chilling") that the CIC is assembling.

But what do they have in common? What does the pro-feminist, pro-abortion, pro-secular, pro-gay Canadian Federation of Students have in common with a hodge-podge of Muslim groups so strict on those matters that they make the Pope look like Liberace? (Awan himself led the CIC's charge against gay marriage).

This strange union of the domestic left with foreign fascists has only one thing that holds them together: they all loathe Canada's western, liberal traditions.

This man is a Hero.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?