Sunday, January 20, 2008

 

Bullseye

Thank you Ezra Levant.

What a victory for critical thinking: a leftist Toronto freebee paper concurs with Ezra Levant that a government mechanism hijacked for manipulation by an "unfriendly" taking advantage of arbitrarily defined "hate speech" is serving the enemies of free speech.

Eye Weekly knows this isn't a battle between the left and the right on the spectrum of ideas. It's a battle between everyone in the spectrum of ideas, against those who would attack the very notion of a spectrum of ideas.
Idiots won't want to hear it, but Eye Weekly is talking about Islamofascists trying to censor freedom of speech in Canada. I'm astonished that this story and Mark Steyn's are not splashed across the front page of every newspaper in North America.

One thing worries me: As readers know, this is a vainglorious hate site. I daily risk being charged with vainglorious hate crimes. In fact, the International Court Of Vainglorious Hate Crimes has been nipping at my heels for years. So here's my concern: after I teabag those assholes, should I post the video on YouTube?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?