Tuesday, December 11, 2007

 

Larry O'Donnell, Archetypal Idiot

He's a liar, he's an idealogue, he's a hypocrite, he's a bully and a coward. He's Larry O'Donnell:
HH: Would you say the same things about Mohammed as you just said about Joseph Smith?

LO’D: Oh, well, I’m afraid of what the…that’s where I’m really afraid. I would like to criticize Islam much more than I do publicly, but I’m afraid for my life if I do.

HH: Well, that’s candid.

LO’D: Mormons are the nicest people in the world. They’re not going to ever…

HH: So you can be bigoted towards Mormons, because they’ll just send you a strudel.

LO’D: They’ll never take a shot at me. Those other people, I’m not going to say a word about them.

HH: They’ll send you a strudel. The Mormons will bake you a cake and be nice to you.

LO’D: I agree.

HH: Lawrence O’Donnell, I appreciate your candor.
I'm not the only one who notices that Muslims are but one group this fucking bigmouth pissant gives a convenient pass:
O'Donnell ranted about the bigotry of the Mormon church towards blacks, saying that Mitt Romney's defense of the "faith of my fathers" means that he endorsed their exclusion of blacks until the church's late-1970s change of heart. O'Donnell apparently missed the point Romney made about his father marching with Martin Luther King for civil rights long before the LDS church changed direction -- but few allow reason to dent their bigotry.

However, O'Donnell seems silent about another national organization that not only condoned bigotry, it helped write it into law. This organization imposed harsh racial apartheid throughout the South after it took control of state and local communities in the wake of a civil war it helped launch. One of its current Senators served in the Ku Klux Klan as a young man and attempted to filibuster the Civil Rights Act that came before Congress just 15 years before the Mormons changed their practices.

The hell with the Muslims. When will O'Donnell rage against the Democrats?
By the way, asshole, the world is still waiting for a single refutation of the Swift Boat Veterans' charges against John F'n Kerry.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?