Friday, November 30, 2007

 

Trust Me

Notorious liar Bill Clinton, November 2007:

Even though I approved of Afghanistan and opposed Iraq from the beginning, I still resent that I was not asked or given the opportunity to support those soldiers.
Notorious liar Bill Clinton, June 2004:

“After 9/11, let’s be fair here, if you had been President, you’d think, Well, this fellow bin Laden just turned these three airplanes full of fuel into weapons of mass destruction, right? Arguably they were super-powerful chemical weapons. Think about it that way. So, you’re sitting there as President, you’re reeling in the aftermath of this, so, yeah, you want to go get bin Laden and do Afghanistan and all that. But you also have to say, Well, my first responsibility now is to try everything possible to make sure that this terrorist network and other terrorist networks cannot reach chemical and biological weapons or small amounts of fissile material. I’ve got to do that. That’s why I supported the Iraq thing.”

Except, Bill, you had eight years to "support those soldiers" and instead you dismantled half the military while Hillary! regularly insulted the other half, so I guess I have to conclude that you're as full of it as you ever were.

I supported the Iraq thing and still do. So does anyone who understands the threat.

Bill and Hillary! just use it.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?