Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

Right Here On Our Stage

Keith Olbermann Fellates Bill Clinton From Afar

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Except, well, there is. It's too long - I laughed at first, then I got bored, yet Olbermann's routine made me appreciate the irony of his lecture on surrendering one's reputation as a journalist. Alas, he said nothing about cementing his position as an intellectual and ratings bottomfeeder through the use of crazed, rambling screeds.

Here's what I don't get: I live in a tiny town of maybe forty thousand people: if I ride my bike through my beloved park on a sunny afternoon, more people see me than see Keith Olbermann that day.

I damn myself with faint praise.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?