Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

The Sport Of Cowards

UPDATED
Someone has tried to portray me as a left-wing idiot over at Right Nation. Could it be Mike at Ace Of Spades HQ? Or my leftist brothers?



I'll have more on this later.

UPDATE:
Turns out it is neither. Instead, it's a like-minded fellow traveller, one MTPReggie, who has posted contributions to Right Nation since 2004 . He saw this comment at the Foundation For Defense Of Democracies website regarding Cliff May's release of the four Saddam torture videos and inadvertantly attributed it to my signature from the post just above it, which I contributed, and he put the two together in a message he subsequently left at the RN forum. My true comment at FDD, which was in answer to the idiotic one just above it, reads:

"It always amazes me that people will justify our presence in a country by these atrocities."
That statement shines with the clarity of a diamond. It is everything you need to know about the anti-Bush-at-any-cost left.


I won't spend the money it takes to join Right Nation in order to correct the error, as I have the feeling that MTPReggie will learn of it soon enough and set things right. I trust his judgement because I agree with what he was trying to assert. I don't mind him pointing out what he thought was the source of that comment, because that's how you hold people responsible for their ideas.

It was an honest mistake that will make me a better contributor to blogging in general and the fight against the idiot left in particular. For theirs is the sport of cowards.

UPDATE
September 17, 2006
Here's my leftist idiot brother's take: If An Ego Falls In The Forest. Somebody stop 'im!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?