Friday, December 30, 2005

 

So What's The Problem?

Force-feeding at Guantanamo? Probably on the direct orders of George W. Hitler.

By Allah, there I was running across the sand with my AK when my mouth is smashed by an infidel wearing desert camo. He takes me and locks me into a pen about the size of Allah's closet, and Allah was humble, okay? Then I'm shackled into a transport plane with several dozen of my brothers and when we land, we emerge to a cool climate, perhaps only eighty-five degrees, and get put in another pen. No privacy, but the meals are very good and we have all the comforts of home, except that the nights are cold and we can't wage jihad. I miss my jihad. Someone says we are in Cuba, but inFidel would rescue his fellow revolutionaries, wouldn't he?

I don't want to stay here forever because I miss my family and my murderous way of life back home, so I refuse to eat. I'll show these infidel bastards who is arrrgharghgakfulggghhhhmaughckgak.

By Allah, now I feel full.

Maybe I would have been better off wearing a uniform, by Allah. Catch some of that Geneva mojo.

By Allah, I am so sad and full.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?