Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

And Now A Few Words From The Friends Of Cindy

The leftist antiwar mob has found another willing dupe through whom they hope to claim legitimacy. Enough has been said about the madness of Cindy Sheehan that I don't believe it is necessary for me to add to the noise. Instead, I would like to turn down the static so that we can listen in to the voices of those noble peace-loving souls who support Mrs. Sheehan, the voices of informed dissent humming away in the background. Take for instance these comments directed at Michelle Malkin:

"An e-mailer named Dan Opacki, whose name appears on this anti-war manifesto, writes:

X-Originating-IP: [206.190.38.172]Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 03:54:29 -0700 (PDT)From: dan opacki danopacki@yahoo.comSubject: oriental dollsTo: malkin@comcast.net
Didn't you pose for Oriental Dolls magazine a couple of years ago? You look just like one of those little fuck sluts with her wide open legs and sloppy cunt - Oh no excuse me, that's your face.
Sincerely,Dan


"E-mailer William cuts to the chase:
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.206.95]Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:42:24 -0700 (PDT) From: William us96143@yahoo.comSubject: TIPTo: malkin@comcast.net
Here's a tip for you, I hope your entire family perishes in a war of your liking. Fucking cunt.

"And Patrick Mitchell, who works [Update: he has been canned. Please don't bother the company anymore. Thanks] at the Los Angeles office of Ogletree and Deakins, writes from work:
X-Originating-IP: [216.105.154.202]From: "Mitchell, Patrick" Patrick.Mitchell@ogletreedeakins.comTo: "'malkin@comcast.net'" Subject: Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:41:22 -0400X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2657.72)
YOU STINK you nasty CUNT! Eat Shit and DIE bitch!!


"You tell me who the hate-mongers are
."

UPDATE:
"[Update: A different Dan Opacki with a comcast account sent the following e-mail this afternoon to clarify...]
From: danopacki@comcast.net To: malkin@comcast.net Subject: What's going on? Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:35:51 +0000 X-Mailer: AT&T Message Center Version 1 (Dec 17 2004) X-Authenticated-Sender: ZGFub3BhY2tpQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0

Hello Michelle,

A friend of mine called me and told me that she was e-mailed by someone else telling of my name on your web-site. I'm not sure what's going on but I can assure you that I did not write such crass words as what appears attributed to my name. I'm a real person with a real profession and a reputation and while yes, I singed a petition, I did not call you those nasty names. I have hardly little time to read ANY website, let alone yours, and I'd appreciate that you also post this letter too. Or, take my name off of your website immediately. I am tempted to seek legal recourse about this if you don't. Any idiot can open a yahoo account free of charge and apprently someone did, using my name - why? I have no clue, but it was NOT the real Dan Opacki. While we disagree politically we share common decency. I hope you respond so. And I am not selling a sofa. I don't know what's going on here.
Peace,
D"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?