Saturday, February 12, 2005

 

This Is Me

February 12, 2005

I field this blog in honour of my youngest brother, with whom I share an ongoing and vehement political discourse.

He takes his cues from Al Franken.

Anyway, I know I can be abrasive in defending my point of view; I can sound downright confrontational merely dismantling vicious leftist propoganda, which trait comes off as particularly harsh-sounding in an e-mail, especially since I am so often right.

Better that what I have to say does not weigh in my brother's Inbox, but instead floats at a distance so as to calm fragile sensibilities and help friends and family save space on their hard-drives. So I offer this blog as a gesture of mollification and also a thumb in the eye. My opinions are now on display for all to see and know, which is more than I understand one can expect of, say, Dan Rather. But I digress, as does anyone who now mentions Dan Rather. Or, as it happens tonight, Eason Jordan.

In other words, dear brother, now you're not alone in deciding whether or not you will suffer my opinions, because now I'm broadcasting.

Thanks for the inspiration, man.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?